cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Problem - Incorrect status in VBUK after items are rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I create a sales order initially and if it goes on to a credit block, the field VBUK-CMGST (overall status of credit checks) is set to B or C and an entry is made in the table VAKCR. However, when I reject all the items of that order, the entry in VAKCR is deleted but VBUK-CMGST is not reset. I assumed that if all the items are rejected then the crdit check should run again and reset VBUK-CMGST as not relevant. This is causing problems as lot of orders are showing up in V23 report as blocked for billing even though there is nothing to deliver or bill.

Can any one help with proper config to over come this or with any OSS Note that you may know. We are on ECC 5.0

Thank You,

sckr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not on ECC 5.0 so can't say for sure, on our system V23 selects records from a matchcode table and the recods is removed from this table when order is rejected.

So, I would start from your V23 report, and then check where it selects the data from and why it's not updated properly when order is rejected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried what you suggested and it seemed like the most reasonable thing to do. However, I was told that unrejecting a line item will not do the credit check again and any credit blocks should be removed using VKM3. I have also moved from my previous job so I no longer need to look into this. I am sorry for not replying earlier.

Thanks for your suggestions