cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Questions of SAP MI Certification Exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am appearing for the SAP Certification Exam in MI.

I am not sure what kind of questions SAP is going to ask in the exam, because inspite of searching at so many places (SAP sites), I have not got even a single question to have an idea.

I think somebody of you must have appeared for certification exam or have some source for getting sample questions,

Please revert with some useful information....

Thanks,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I am also looking for sample certification questions. If you happen to find the list of questions, please post here or email me. I will do the same if I get the list first.

Regards.

Shirish

SJunagade@Yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak Gupta,

can you please tell the process for SAP Certification Exam in Mobile Infrastructure. How we will apply for SAP Certification in MI, i have plan to do the SAP Certification in MI

Thanks and Regards

Dileep Painnamaneni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dileep,

I am giving certification through an event organized by SAP for all its partners called SAP Teched,

Its happens every year at specified locations worldwide.

So you register through your company.

Also I think we can appear for certification on our own.

For that we have some eligibility and fee to be paid.

SAP Training is also needed.

You can visit and see....

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/sapteched

Regards:

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I did not attend any MI certifications but can suggest you a few.

As people working on MI are very few,we need to wait and see untill the TechEd completes.

Any how from my exp working on MI for 1 year, i can suggest few things from MIddleware and backend.

1)Types of syncbo's(TO1,SO1,UO1,T51)(importance of these),unit testing syncbos(emulator),how we assign/unassign applications on our MI client using NWA,types of bapis,how we upload application to nwa.

2) Client side...wat are the general APIs we need to use(Ex:to getlist of records, modify record from client, to sync etc we use specific APIs)(Need to know what all APIs to use.

3) How to generate mobile ID using Merep_pd

4) MI supports on what platforms.

5) All MI features like (Replication,cascade download, cascade delete,filtering,multilanguage feature etc)

6)Smartsync tools as wella s generic sync related Questions

May be end to end work flow of MI will work(Create record from client and sync, check in worklist monitor and in Middleware and backend)

These are all very specific and basics of MI.

I heard SAP certifications are not going to be very easy.

So all the best for certification.

Hope this basic info helps you.

Thanks,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Karthick,

I really appreciate your reply which will definitely help me in finding kind of questions,

Though I have covered almost each & every area of MI which you mentioned, even I found it helpful.

I have rewarded for the same,

Thanks,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Deepak,

You can also look into MI FAQS .

Please find the link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/mi?rid=/library/uuid/cc489997-0901-0010-b3a3-c27a7208...

I hope you have MI certification materials(2 materials i.e. administration,development)

All the best for your certification.

And also kindly share your experience once you have done with writing certification exam.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthick