cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding Tree nodes in Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a recursive tree with two main nodes. These nodes contain subnodes.

The filling of these nodes has been done in wdDoInit().

The problem is that whenever I expand the second node, the first node also gets expanded.. even when it (first node) is not expanded.

When I go to some other window and then come back to this window (wdModify()),it works properly. i.e. the first node does not get expanded.

Plz help........

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

harshada.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshada,

There is a tutorial about this subject in the Samples of Webdynpro. Please read this carefully.

Regards, Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

harshada,

Make sure that selection cardinality of recursive node is 0..1 and initializeLeadSelection is false.

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I had the same problem and turning initializeLeadSelection to false, as Valery said, solved the problem.

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshada

It looks strange to me that you use two main nodes on the first level. In the most cases it's enough to have only one node for each level of a tree.

Are the two nodes mapped to the same context node? If so you do not need the second node I think. Because when the first node is expanded the mapped context node will get the corresponding lead selection. But the lead selection will influence on the second node as well. That's why the tho nodes expand simultaneously.

BR

Sergei