Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Add-on SAPAcf.dll File

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are opening up a PDF file using a Webdynpro application. We are running on NW04s and have configured ADS, installed ACF and ADLC 7.1 version. When I test the application I get an popup window stating ' The following addon was running when the problem occured'

File: SAPAcf.dll.

We tried registeing the file from "<IDE installation directory>\plugins\com.sap.ide.webdynpro.adobetemplatedesigner\lib\WDAdobeControl.dll" using regsvr32 tool. It went on fine.

Still we get the same error.

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any Inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

May be this note - <b>846952</b> might be useful for you.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My IE browser 6.0 is facing a problem with the Add-on SapAcf.dll file. The note mentioned above is used for removing the ACF manually from the Client and reinstalling the correct version. I am running on WAS 7.0 SP 8. I have Installed NWDS 7.0 editor, ADLC 7.1. I tried installing ACF SP9 and SP10 also. Nothing worked. When ever the browser opens up, I get a popup error message stating problem with the SapAcf.dll file and it closes. I have used these same installations on anther PC which has the same configurations and it is working fine on the other PC. My OS is Win XP Pro Version 2002 SP2.

Can anybody help me out. My whole day has gone trying to figure out the problem.

Regards,

Murali.

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved it Alas. But I dont know what I exactly did. I rechecked the options in Browser Security options/Add-ons. I reinstalled Adobe Reader 7.0.5 Version. Checked the properties in Adobe Reader also. Now it works fine.

Regards.

Murali.