cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules assignment for partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have many satellite systems connected to my Solution manager 4.0.I would like to have seperate partner determination rules to be set for each system.I would like to know how a rule is assigned to a particular system.

Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam, Cherry,

I am facing a problem in assigning the support team automatically. As I create the support desk, no support team is assigned. Could anyone highlight me with some inputs.

Thank You,

Regards,

Jibu George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jibu,

Open a new thread.....

Adhere to rules and regulations..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry

Use the transaction PFAC_RESPO , from where you maintain responsibilites. Use rule no. 13200137 (Used for assigning Support Team automatically). There you can create your criteria for determining partners. Create a new responsibility or edit if you already have one. There you can select the SAP System as well as client in that responsibility. Then assign a partner to this responsibility.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

Bilal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

Thanks for the reply,i have already done the same configuration,but my question is whether i can maintain different rules for different systems for the partner determination(not only with 13200137).

Regards,

Cherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

You can keep rule AC132000137 and just add the id of the target satellite and SAPclient to Your finding conditions.

HTH,

Rudolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rudolf,

Thanks for the reply,you can't maintain multiple rules?

Regards,

Cherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

I try to "keep it simple", so I stick to the rule preconfigured by SAP.

Of course You can maintain multiple rules, as long as they don't interfere with one another.

Yours,

Rudolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

thinking aloud, is it the same support team that is going to handle all the issues(Support Tickets) from multiple systems...? will check out if it is possible to have multiple rules settings, as in the rule settings we used to maintain the standard rule itlself and in fact during the rule setup you must have maintained the client and system... is it not editable and changeable thereby giving a chance to multiple rules.

Br,

Sri