cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOA Road Map OR ESA ROAD Map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can any one Help me i need some info for SOA road or ESA Road Map. In Particular of XI how can i Recomend a Customer that XI is useful and Need some Inputs of SOA ROAD Map.

Regd's

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

SOA is not about what technology you are using to connect. Its about whether your business processes have been exposed as services for other applications / processes to access. You can use XI as well to access these services.

ESA (now called Enterprise SOA) is SAP view on the SOA concept. There is an extensive section here in SDN on the topic. ESA is the style or a methodology to build applications which reflects SAP's 30 years of experience and latest IT advancements such as webservices. ESA helps you in building Flexible applications which can adopt the changes whenever occured in the market. ESA is SAP's new vision and we can realize this using Netweaver.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The O'Reilly book "Enteprise SOA: Designing IT for Business Innovation" by Woods & Mattern may help you with getting on top of the ESA stuff.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOA i.e Service Oriented Architecture, is towards openness. As thru netweaver platform you can integrate any applications thru Webservice etc..

To undestand more-

/people/oleg.figlin/blog/2006/07/03/147esa-adoption-program148-versus-147esa-roadmap148-and-their-relation-to-147sap-discovery-system-for-enterprise-soa148

/people/maxim.efimov2/blog/2006/08/22/the-roadmap-to-enterprise-soa-begins-with-150147-why148

Regards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also take a look at this blog,

/people/lakshmikanth.adiraju/blog/2006/09/19/soa-bpm-business-applications-netweaver-happy-customer

Regards,

Bhavesh