Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Package - missing MAM25 application

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm generating a Setup Package with SP18 using three device configurations:

_ one for the Parameter Set

_ one for the Frame Win32 and the conditions (Os, CPu,...)

_ one for the MAM25 application

Despite the Setup Package is created without errors, I discovered the Setup Package does not contains the MAM25 application.

Trying to install and syncronize with it, the Mi25 client continue to says "NO APPLICATIONS ARE INSTALLED..." and infact under the Mobile Infrastructure client directory the webapps folder contains a MAM25 file of size '0'.

We tested the SP18 in Quality environments, more and more time, both for Win32 and PDA and this error never occurred.

We repeated the Setup Package creation, but the MAM25 continue to be missing, not included at the end into the Setup Package and I do not why.

The Hierarchy users is corrected.

Someone already encountered this strange error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

This problem can be solved by removing any OS condition given for the Device Configuration which

contains MAM application. Give OS condition only for Device configuration which has Framework component.

Regards,

Prashanth

former_member189501
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the feedback , but infact we do not have in place condition for this Device Configuration.

Instead we solved the problem removing al the stuff from teh NWA and doing it again one by one saving them and refreshing aften the screen.

At the end it works.........