cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIle-to-File

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys

i am doing File-to-File scenario and am unable to get the file at receiver end,the file is being picked up properly but i dont see it on receiver side.

i am using NFS as the transport protocol and File Content Conversion as message protocol.

when i check the XML messages using sxmb_moni sometimes i get green flag and some times red flag.

The error it gives me is

" During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_XMl_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: co

m.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

Exception of class CX_XMS_SYSERR_MAPPING "

do you guys have any clue wats the reason of dis error.

thanx in advance

aamir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir

Check ur Source file. I think there is a problem in the name space in the source file.

Also check in the Message Mapping and Interface Mapping. Most probably there is a problem in the source file.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test the interface Mapping/Message Mapping in the Integration repository based on the xml data from SXMB_MONI.

Did you use Enhanced Interface Determination Option in the Interface Determination i.e SPlit of message etc?

Related SAP notes- 878943.

Green flag status in SXMB_MONI may be because of Queue problem /message scheduled problem. Go to Transaction SMQ2 and check the message Queue status.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify your graphical mapping. Please check also if your source and target structure in SXMB_MONI is the same as structures in integration repostory. I mean check against definition.

Regards,

Wojciech

Message was edited by: Wojciech Gasiorowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Graphical mapping is fine,all the nodes are green in color.

thanx

aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Green doesn't mean ok. Try to download source xml from SXMB_MONI and test your mapping.

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m sorry to say but i haven't downloaded XML from sxmb_moni and tested my mapping,do you mind tellin me how to go ahead with it.

secondly the red flag in sxmb_moni says "System error-manual Restart possible",what does this means?

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) how to download?

go to your message and there right click on first node and download it.

2) it means that after modification of your mapping you will be able to restart it. Ho to do it. Select message in sxmb_moni and push the restart button.

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the XML i got from sxmb_moni.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_XMl_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_XMl_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

thanx

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

To test mapping-

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

To Queue Problems if any-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you should download a payload. But if you are getting only this message it means that incoming message is incompatible with your outbound interface (source in your mapping).

Regards,

Wojciech

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using JAVA Code, Check the data defination for the source code and check out the Parser.Once again Import the java code and try it out.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss