cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification for Development Consultant u0096 Web Application Dev. Focus Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am planning to take the exam for the Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 – Web Application Development Focus Java certification.

Has anyone taken this exam?

Can you comment on the content of the exam and the difficulty of the questions?

Did you find all of the content was covered in the relevant SAP courses? Or did additional material (from Sun etc...) prove useful?

Did anyone find any sample exams?

Regards,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Erin2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I took and passed the exam last year at Tech Ed. I found it really easy. To put it in context, I was also studying for my Sun certification and that exam was much more detailed. Also though, I had been writing web dynpro at customer sites for over a year and had worked with the j2ee engine for several years too. Make sure you really know Web Dynpro, Web Services, NWDI, EJBs. Material from all the courses was on the test, including ja300.

Good luck,Erin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Erin. I've been on the JA300 as well as JA310 courses, and I have the material from JA320 (Persistence).

How much emphasis was placed on Web Services and NWDI? I sort of figured since these topics are only available via e-learning courses (although I think there might be a new NWDI course) that these topics would be mostly theoretical...

Erin2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You're right about the NWDI being theoretical, make sure you understand the component model. As for web services, that's one area I didn't study much and there were several questions on it. I think the ja300 and 310 have stuff on that and probably the web dynpro class.

Thanks, Erin