cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have connected 2 systems (one system with XI and anotehr with R/3 4.7). i am able to login to intigration directory and repository from one system( in which XI was installed). but while logging to the same from another sustem(in which r/3 4.7 was installed), i am getting authentication error. but i am able to open intigration builder main page from this system.

what may be the cause fo rthis? is there there any configuration i have to do?

regards,

sundaramj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sundaram,

Why do you want to logon to the XI components from an R/3 backend system ?

And what do you mean by 'logging on' to those components ? You are doing SXMB_IFR from SAP GUI ?

Did you configure the R/3 system already as a XI integrated system ( e.g . SXMB_ADM / INtegration Engine adm )

rgds

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Actually i have installed R/3 in one system and XI in another system. i have connected both and configured.

i am working on system in which R/3 is running and using the same as client to connect XI.

my R/3 system is 4.7 only.

now the issue is:

i am able to Access intigration builder from the system in which r/3 server is running (i.e by logging in to XI system and by using SXMB_IFR transaction).but i am not able to loginto integration directory/repository.

but i am able to loginto them when i tried from the system in which XI is running.

i am using same user id and passcode to login from both the systems.

is tehre any configuration i have to do to login integration directory/repository from client systems (otehr than server)?

regards,

sundaramj.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want to login from the server anyways you will never use the server for working.

Anyways if you are getting this kind of problem the its the problem with the Java version in that system.

Check out this blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the userid an the password that you used when you tried login from XI system.

Regards,

Prakash