cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy abort with web dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have developed a web dynpro application in SAP NW2004 sneak preview. I am getting the below mentioned error while deploying the same. Can someone help me getting out of this. Any help is much appreciated.

Oct 30, 2006 9:54:25 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : deportsap

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp32801test.ear

Deployment exception : Server deportsap did not accept login request as admin on port 50118.

Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server deportsap at port 50118: No route to host: connect

Inner exception was :

Server deportsap did not accept login request as admin on port 50118.

Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server deportsap at port 50118: No route to host: connect

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

<b> Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server deportsap at port 50118: No route to host: connect</b>

This error you will get when the port 50118 port is blocked or it is not opened.Deployment will be aborted if this port is not opened.

Open the port 50118 in the firewall then it will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ma. Gabriela Baute,

You must have logged in thru a dedicated connection to any server through say VPN before deploying.This way the sdm uses the same login as that of already establised connection.

So 'sign of' all connections to any servers before deploying and redeploy your application.Here you will be prompted to supply the sdm password and deployment shall proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think chage the Settings

SDM port : 50118

to

SDM port : 50018

Restart the J2ee engine once.

This might helps you.

thanks,

Lohi

Message was edited by: Lohitha M