tp ended with error code 0247

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Recently we face problem when try to transport from our development to

production system. Error message from STMS as below ;

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247

Errors: addtobuffer has problems with data- and/or cofile

Recently we did client copy from Production to Development into new client. Does this activity affected the transport tool? Now we face problem where any changes has been made is unable to transport and some of changes/confirguration are high priority.

Other than that,due to the file system full,i have deleted the /usr/sap/trans/log.So i would like to know how to fix this error.

Currently my TMS cant wrk and i cant see any transport request from TMS anymore.Please assist me.

Kah Fei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeong,

U have recently finished the cleint copy from PRD to DEV server into a new client...following posibilities are there to check ..

(1) Check that have u included the cleint in to transport management system (STMS)

(2) Please check the properties of cleint defined in SCC4 ...it must not set to Production in SCC4 and also there are different settings that u have to check (i.e Changes and transport to cleint specific objects & cross client object changes)..

Anything else then let me know.....

if solved then give reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yeong,

Is the new client involved in TMS ? Also what is the value of TP parameter CTC in transport tool ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

THe new client also involved in TMS.I dont really understand what you mean by TP parameter CTC in transport tools.

We are facing error when we try to transport from tst client to production client.And the error message has shown as above.

Thank you.

Kah Fei