Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partners with EBP assigned numbers

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks

We have some vendors that have been replicated from R.3 to EBP with the EBP internal number asssigned. I want to change these vendors so the EBP business parnter number assigned to the vendor is the same as the R/3 Vendor number. e.g currently the vendor number in R/3 is 401222 but the business partner in EBP is 850 I want to change it so that the business partner number in EBP is also 401222.

I can do this with new vendors via BBPGETVD but am having difficuly in changing the business partner number for existing vendors.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

this topic has already been discussed several times.

See following threads:

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

thanks very much for your responses. The problem I have however is that we are still on EBP 3.0 I cannot see this transaction on this version of EBP.

Is there anyother transaction on this release that will help me to resolve this issue.

Once again thanks very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have TCode BUPA_DEL in BBPCRM 30, but you should find the report BUPA_TEST_DELETE.

Rgds

Christophe

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your help Chrostophe, this program is available and seems to have done the trick

All the Best.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If possible try to delete the existing BP's (Tx BUPA_DEL)and reload them onceagain with the same R3 numbers.

Rgds

Reddy