Did you mean: 

/n/tmwflow/cmsconf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Transaction '/n/tmwflow/cmsconf' i am only getting two tabs

1)System Change Option &

2)Critical Objects.

I believe it should have someother tab like General Settings,Distribution Routes & Project structure.

Why its missing here.I am on Solution manager 4 with latest SP's.

Regards,

Cherry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Manager 4.0 which having only this two tabs in the /tmwflow/cmsconf transaction .

just use some other transactions as follows ,

/tmwflow/proj

/tmwflow/maint

/TMWFLOW/MAINTINST

prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

Thanks for the reply,i have done the required configuration in /n/tmwflow/cmsconf and its perfect and i checked the application log(/n/TMWFLOW/CHARMCHK) and its clean.Now what will be the next step?Whether i want to create Maintenance Cycle,setup customizing distribution ..etc?

Please advice.

Regards

Cherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Tx Solar_project_admin .

you can find the tab Project cycle in System landscape tab.

Click on Active(Check Box) Change Request Management .

Click Refresh button.

After successfully refreshed, Click on Create Task List to create Maintenance cycle.

Prakash

-

Rewards if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

I have already activated Change request management,But when i try to create New Maintenance Cycle it gives 'Solution Manager and Change Request

Management are not consistent'.

I have checked the application log from /n/tmwflow/cmsconf and its free of

errors.The STMS configuration is up-todate

Please advice.

Regards,

Cherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Solar_project_admin transaction go to the tab Project cycle and click on the refresh button.

Then Go to SLG1 Transaction .

Give the following Object name .

/TMWFLOW/CMSCV

execute and let me know the logs here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

I am getting 2 errors as follows...

1) Task plan creation error: Maintenance Cycle for Maintenance Project ZBW_CHGMGT. See long text

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST139

Diagnosis

The task list could not be created correctly. Other messages are in the Application Log, which you can reach as follows:

with the 'Messages about Changes' (next to the 'Display/Change...' radio button ) or 'Creation Messages' (next to the 'Create...' radio button) pushbutton, in the Maintenance Cycle and Projects tabs, in the Environment -> Scheduling menu, in the /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF transaction.

with the transaction SLG1, object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV

2)Solution Manager and Change Request Management are not consistent

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST145

Diagnosis

The settings in Change Request Management do not correspond to the settings in Solution Manager: The projects of the Change and Transport System (CTS projects) for the Solution Manager project ZBW_CHGMGT are different.

System Response

The system does not allow you to complete the task list.

Procedure

Go to the central configuration tool of Change Request Management and synchronize the configuration.

Regards,

Cherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prakash,

When i execute \tmwflow\cmsconf, i can only see the solution manager System, i cannot see the satellite sytem there, is it normal, or should i have to create maintaince project, include the logical component of satellite system in the project??

Reply awaited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suzzane,

Have you configured all the systems in SMSY?Please check in smsy.

Thanks and regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any solution for this error, I am also getting same error

I have activated Change request management, It refresh successfully, But when i create New Maintenance Cycle it gives 'Solution Manager and Change Request

Management are not consistent'.

SLG1 Error

1) Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST139

Diagnosis

The task list could not be created correctly. Other messages are in the Application Log, which you can reach as follows:

with the 'Messages about Changes' (next to the 'Display/Change...' radio button ) or 'Creation Messages' (next to the 'Create...' radio button) pushbutton, in the Maintenance Cycle and Projects tabs, in the Environment -> Scheduling menu, in the /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF transaction.

with the transaction SLG1, object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV

2) Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST145

Diagnosis

The settings in Change Request Management do not correspond to the settings in Solution Manager: The projects of the Change and Transport System (CTS projects) for the Solution Manager project TESTPJ are different.

System Response

The system does not allow you to complete the task list.

Procedure

Go to the central configuration tool of Change Request Management and synchronize the configuration.

3) I have checked the application log from /n/tmwflow/charmchk and found no error