cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Http to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I keep getting this message RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE. And I can't figure out why.

This is what i created :

1. IMported my object from R3.

2. Created all the mapping for Request, response & fault.

3. Created an Outbound synchrounous message interface

4. Conf. : no sender was created since adapter_plain is used

5.Conf. : Created receiver determination from sender (HTTP) system to receiver system (RFC).

6. Activated all objects

What did I forget? Do i need to create a receiver determination from receiver to sender?

Thanks for your help.

Steeve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Why don't you use wizard configuration. I have done this type of scenario's successfully using the wizard creation.

Regards,

Deviprasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deviprasad,

Thanks for reminding about the wizard. The problem I had was because I specified the receiver in the receiver determinatation.

Thanks again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Receiever Determination for RFC receiver.

Also check out , are you using correct Message interface etc during Receiver determination etc.

I think during runtime it may be using different message interfaces /business services/system. So go to SXMB_MONI and check the Sender Message Interface, Service, Reciever Interface, and Reciver Business System.

Also make the cache refresh - i,e Go to Directory->Environment->SLD cache Refresh.

Also go to SXI_CACHE and do the cache refresh.

Try to re-import the Business System associated to R/3 i.e for RFC. also check is it pointing to correct R/3 in SLD/- Check Adapter Speicific identifeirs i.e go to Business System in the Directory->Services->Adapter Specific identifier

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Pls check the following:

1) Did you create interface mapping.

2) Check your interface determination.

3) Make sure you have assigned the right outbound interface, sender service, receiver service

4)receiver aggreement??

Cheers,

Ashish