cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order Acknowledgement Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

Is there a standard message type for acknowledgement for purchase order?

I am sending a PO from SRM via XI to vendor in XML format. I have used the standard message type PurchaseOrderRequest from the XI content. I could not find one for the acknowledgement (NOT purchase order response or confirmation). But I need to give the format to vendor so that they can send the ACK.

I am looking for a standard ack message format.

Can soembody help?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard acknowledgment is IDOC : ALEAUD.

You can find something more in help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Wojciech

Message was edited by: Wojciech Gasiorowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojciech:

Thank you.

What will be the corresponding message type or interface in the XI content for SRM or other XI content? I am basically looking for an XML format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On other site you have also the same IDOC ALEAUD.

Regards,

Wojciech

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement dropped. Just the system acknowledgement required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

were you able to receive the response back? If so, can yuo please explain the steps followed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to get acknowledgment from target system remember to turn off default acknowledgment in XI for this specific IDOC type.

Here is the program to switch it of: IDXNOALE

Regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am not using IDOC. The message is from SRM system and is coming into XI via Proxy using the SAP XI Content for SRM. I am sending this out in XML format via HTTP Receiver adapter. Since HTTP does not support ACK, I want to get the format for the system ACK and send it to the receiver end so that they can make up an ACK message.