cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hide, turnoff, disable a button, checkbox on Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapers,

i wanted to hide a button and a checkbox on the basic data section in a Shopping Cart.

BUTTON

this is a standard SRM button 'Order as Direct Material'. This needs to be turned off(hidden disabled etc)

CHECKBOX

when creating a bid invitation, SRM allows the creator of the bid to display the weighting of each question to the bidder. we need this field to be turned off(hidden disabled etc).

I would appreciate if someone can solution this and i would be more than happy to reward all.

thanks in advance

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 'Order as Direct Material' button to be disabled ,use the BADI "BBP_DP_PROD_CHK_BADI".

In method PRODUCT_CHECK, just clear EV_DP_FLAG.

For the check box, you may have to change the corresponding template in the service "BBP_BID_INV".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

thanks for your answers...

can you explan this one in a bit more details..

For the check box, you may have to change the corresponding template in the service "BBP_BID_INV".

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do you want to remove the cehck box under the WEIGHTING link for selecting all the weighting factors??

If so,you will have to modify the template "SAPLBBP_PDH_WEIGHT_1000" of the service "BBPWEIGHT".

Comment the stmnt for the check box.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I want to remove the "display weighting to bidders" check box that appers on the basic data of the shopping cart. i want to hide this field. I am sure there must be somthing in config which will disable this field.

thanks

Raj

SudhakarV
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi raj

Have you tried creating screen variants through transaction SHD0 coupled with the BBP_SCREENVARIANT BADI. You could call FM RS_HDSYS_SET_SC_VARIANT within the BADI to set the screen variant