cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts, Exception...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need some help from our experence. I have to develop a BPM I receive a value and is the value is KO I have to send any kind of alarm or alert or exception... and later continue with my execution. I don´t want lo use mail adapter. If this possible trigering an Alert or maybe an exception?

Regards

Noelia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

Michal's Blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for yours answers1!!!

What i don´t understand or I can Find in all the documents that i have read,is the following:

After I have thronw an alert I can continue the execution of my process or if I launch an alert the PROCESS IS STOPED.

Regards

Noelia

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>After I have thronw an alert I can continue the execution of my process or if I launch an alert the PROCESS IS STOPED.

Both way it is Possible It 's all depends upon your requirement. In our Scenerio we stop the process once the Alert is got.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can easily throw an alert to the alert inbox

all you need to do is to add a check step

in which you will do a search for the value

you're looking for and add the container step

if the value is found

have a look at my weblog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>