cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GS_SEARCH_FIELD-SELECTION_DATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to change the options available for GS_SEARCH_FIELD-SELECTION_DATE.

The current options are:

Option value="1” (Text ‘blank’)

Option value="2” (Text ‘Today’)

Option value="3" (Text ‘Last 7 Days’)

Option value="4" (Text ‘Last 30 Days’)

Option value="5" (Text ‘Last 90 Days’)

Option value="6” (Text ‘Last Year’)

Reason: if you select Option value 1 our system takes a long time to come back with results.

For example: I would like to remove Option value 1 completely, or; change Option value 1 so it only looks at last 18 months. So I would ideally like to change the Text (from Blank to Last 18 months) and change the underlying calculation (from ‘All’ to 18 months).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The include you will have to modify is "LBBP_PDH_SEARCHF27",FORM selection_date_text_fill.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha

Thanks for your tip regarding Include LBBP_PDH_SEARCHF27.

When a user creates a new Shopping Cart they can search back 7 days, 30 days, etc for old Purchase Orders. It seems Include LBBP_PDH_SEARCHF27 builds the search form. Thanks. (I think I am correct in thinking that function module TR_F4_HELP in Function Group BBP_PDH_SEARCH calls this form?)

Anyway, once a user has selected 7 days, 30 days, etc would you know where this information gets further processed to produce the output list of past Shopping Carts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You may have to modify the Std include in whcih these values are getting populated.Whcih transaction/screen are you trying to check this date field?

regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.