cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create company code setup in Minisap 4.6D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed MiniSAP 4.6D on Windows XP successfully that i have got user ID screen and logon and inter SAP Easy Access but i have found only three menu path options.Note the following name's and suggest where can i set all menu access listing

<b>SAP Menu

================

Office

Information Systems

Tools</b>

But how can view another menu path like ACCOUNTING & LOGISTIC menu's.

Also confirm how can create a company code ? through menu path.

Best regards,

Muhammad Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MiniSAP is only a SAP Basis Installation. It does not contain any of the SAP Components like R/3, BW or SRM. If you want to use this, you have to install either R/3 or ECC for instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for exact reply but one thing more clear to me where i can download demo R/3 or any ECC versions.

I have urgently required for FICO paractice for certification papers.

Pls help me asap.

Best regards,

Muhammad Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have OSS id then you can download it from service.sap.com

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thank you subhash but i didnt have SAP relationship as a customer or partner but maybe in future we'll take SAP for our textile company and give me exact name of portal where i can download the demo r/3 system for fico pratice.

Best regards,

Muhammad Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

What actually u are looking is Demo version of ERP which we call IDES. FI/CO and other functional modules are only available in Demo version and ERP full version, and it is available only service.sap.com. so it is a fact that u cannot download it except service.sap.com and of course without oss id it is not possible.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

Thanks again,yes exactly i need IDES. FI/CO functional modules required but what the possibilities and boss can you give me your cell number so i wanna talk to you.

regards,

Muhammad Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I m a basis guy so i dont have much idea about programming and modules,in this case i m sorry to say without OSS id it is not possible.my cell number is on my buisness card.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhash,

can u idea how the exact url of downloading ides fi/co demo system at service.sap.com.

one of my friend have sap id but we didnt find the demo system.Please advise

regards,

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ahmed,

U have to install the IDES from SERVICE.SAP.COM

Check this

Regards

Subhash

Answers (0)