Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with role

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

i m face a problem with pfcg i m ask u i have 100 role and i want to add one T-code all 100 role.can any idea to add T-code with out used manually one by one.

Thanks&Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I don't think is possible.

I think you need to do it one by one.

Regards

Juan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way we got round this was to create a master role and link sub roles to the master, then we can apply one transaction to the master role to be available in all other roles.

Also, we have general roles for spools, su53 etcetera, which everyone has, therefore we can also apply transactions to the gerneal role and everyone gets the new transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear pankaj,

you can use the CATT utility(tcode SCAT) for altering the 100 roles.

i presume that you have not used the catt utility before

thats why i have detailed the procedure below.

all you would need to do is execute the tcode scat record all the transaction steps of editing the role by adding the new t-code. now creat a microsoft excel file consisting the list of all the remaining 99 roles that have to be changed and give that excel file as input when prompted for input and all the roles will be updated with the new tcode.

i hope you will find the my suggetion helpful.

regards,

sri srirangam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Create a CATT utility for it. It is possible with CATT.

Please award points for useful answers.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj,

It is not possible to add one t-code in all 100 roles at the same time.

But situation may be different depends on u r situation....as for example....if u have to assign this t-code temorary then create new role with that t-code and assignesd to the required users....for temporary...

Thanks