cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapters not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

am facing the problem, that my adapters are not "active". When I am in the Adapter-Monitor hostname -> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System I only see the JPR Adapter.

In the Visual Admin there are all the adapters in mode "started". Also when creating a new communication channel in the Integration Directory I can not select any adapter type.

What did I forget to do?

Might it be a port thing?

Message was edited by: Chris Sell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

all you need to do is to check question:

<b>3. I can't see my adapters in the adater monitoring after the import of a new SP </b>

in the XI FAQ PAGE (link below)

then everything will be back to normal

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I am using an 2004s System, so the inst guide it totaly different to 2004.

After all there is no DVD with the a folder /XI/XI_CONTENT. Also I didn't import a new SP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you import SAP BASIS Software component into the integrtaion repository. If it is there , then re-import it.

Also make CPACcache Refresh . Just to cross check-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/08438c77-0501-0010-50a0-e39...

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe these are now some stupid questions, but I got a bit lost in the whole XI config thing.

I still don't see my adapters in the Monitor.

The cache refreshs didn't help.

What do I have to do to make the adapters available in the monitoring? Do I have to import something (what?)? I am using 2004s. The FAQs of Michal where for 2004.

I probably forgot something basic. What might that be !

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Moorthy said try to import the SAP Basis component into IR. Better download it from service.sap.com and reimport.

Then do a complete CPA cache refresh.

Before doing the above.. try this..

Have you ever executed a scenario before. If not do execute it and you might be able to see adapters in the list.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Please try doing a full cache refresh of your adapter engine, or a total cache refresh.Worked for us

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers