cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUALITY NOTIFICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am in to a new project .. and my part is to develope an smart form application for SD module ... In the FS i have a term QUALITY NOTIFICATION ,.. can omeone help me on this and i will give good reward points to u.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

continue with the above message..

Customer Complaint is for SD module..

A <b>customer complaint</b> is a quality notification type <b>(Q1)</b> that deals with a problem involving poor-quality goods or services delivered to a customer.

<b>Use</b>

You can use a notification for a customer complaint to record and process a problem that is reported by a customer.

<b>

Integration</b>

In a quality notification for a customer complaint, you can specify one or more reference objects. A reference object has a relationship to the problem in a quality notification. A customer complaint may include the following reference objects:

Customer

Material / batch

Sales order

Sales organization

Division

Distribution channel

Delivery

Inspection lot

Serial number

Device data

Notification number (field in which you can reference a quality notification that was used as a copy model)

Reference number (field in which you can assign an external reference number to a notification; for information purposes only)

Purchase order number

Purchase order date

When you process a quality notification for a customer complaint, you can also display the following supplementary information for a customer:

<b>Sales summary</b>

Summary of important customer information (for example, order data, terms of payment, transaction data, and so on).

hope this helps !!!

Cheers

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand,

Welcome to SDN form.

<b>Quality Notification</b>

Quality Notification contains functions for recording and processing different types of problems (for example, problems resulting from <b>poor-quality</b> goods or services). You can use the notifications to analyze the <b>recorded defects</b> and monitor the correction of these problems. In particular, the notifications can help you process internal or external problems such as:

Complaints filed by customers

Complaints against vendors

Company-internal problems

Other user-specific problems

The quality notifications include a wide range of features and functions. In general, you can use a quality notification to:

Describe a problem and identify the affected reference objects (<b>for example</b>, material, vendor, manufacturer)

Record the names of all persons (partners) who are involved with the problem

Define processing parameters for the quality notification (<b>for example</b>, assigning a priority to the notification and specifying a time range within which the problem should be completed)

Record individual defect items that relate to the problem and analyze their causes

Specify the corrective actions to be taken (for example, tasks that are implemented immediately or corrective tasks that are implemented after a thorough analysis of the defects)

Monitor the execution of corrective actions through a status management function

Log all activities that have been carried out for the problem

Record the nonconformity costs incurred while processing and correcting a problem

Print, fax, archive or export various types of reports (shop papers) that relate to the problem

Cheers

Alfred