cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of 'P' from HR system to SRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently implementing SRM 5.0 (Srm server 5.5)with backend ECC 6.0 (HR). When we are trying to replicate the HR org. structure from ECC 6.0 to SRM system, the org units and positions are getting replicated correctly. When we replicate the persons (Object P) through PFAL in the insert mode, the inbound IDOC in SRM is throwing an error giving a message that that "Missing data" and

<b>It has been determined that the employee 32053041 has been received for the first time. However, not all the data that is needed to create a business partner has been received. In this case, the infotype 1001 and the subtype A209 have not been entered for the employee</b>

We have followed the notes 934372, 550055, 312090. There are no custom developments for the IDOC structure. Message type is HRMD_ABA with basic type HRMD_ABA05.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Had the same issue this side yesterday. The functionality worked with SP5 (ABAP stack 8), but when we implemented SP6 (ABAP stack 9) this failed. It was vry frustrating - Support Packs should improve the system!

To resolve I imported the following notes in tcode SNOTE (NB the sequence).

SRM5 - 966859 & 967757 & 985725 Org structure integration

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Will check with those notes and getback to you. Will surely reward points.

Thanks and Best Regards,

DV Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

It solved part of my problem. This is creating a BP in SRM system, but failed to generate the necessary relationships. The incoming IDOC is green and in PPOMA_BBP, there are no relationships shown for the transferred 'P'.

When I check in the BP, i could find the BP no. Do you have any idea on this? This is supposed to be a standard functionality of creating CP and BP when the object P (with CP) is transferred from HR system and dont know why the new support packs are giving problems with the messagetype HRMD_ABA.

Folks, any ideas?? Any conversions to be set up on SRM side?

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

DV,

Hi. Mine is working as expected now.

Are you sure that you have the correct filters in BD64 - per note 312090 & the new P object from note 934372?

If these are correct ensure the you have the correct evaluation path set on RHALEINI ( I am using SBESX ). You must also set the Transfer mode to Insert and Reporting period to ALL. This will ensure that an initial load takes all relationships irrespective of the dates.

To confirm if the relationship exists try viewing the relationship in PP01. Select the type 'S' and the position that you would expect the CP to fall into. Choose relationships and press the overview button (Shift-F8). This should show an A-008 relationship to the CP. If this is there then the error is the view you are using in the org structure display PPOSA_BBP. Try change the view to Staff assignments.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I have followed both the notes 312090 and 934372 (though another note 550055 is there, I ignored as it is not meant for SRM 5.0)

when I choose evaluation path SBESX, "PFAL (RHALEINI) throws an error message that "object type P not contained in the evaluation path SBESX'. This being standard, I did not modify though I noticed the object P is not there.

when I treid to do HRALXSYNC in SRM system for positions, this is green with a message that "determinaton of connections to object CP of S xxxxxxxx is failed.

When I did HRALXSYNC for the central person CP or business partner with employee role it throws an error message "Business partner with id (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - GUID) is not an employee."

The BP number is getting created, but not the relations are built in SRM.

Obviously PP01 doesnt show up the A008 relationship in SRM.

Both Idocs are green and incoming is green with status 53 in SRM. do you have any idea?

Thanks and Best Regards,

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rob,

The user has an employee role in SRM.. just to make it clear.

Rgds,

DV

SudhakarV
Explorer
0 Kudos

Send the 'P' with eval path 'P-S-O' . It needs the A209 relationship in SRM, else it will fail.

SudhakarV
Explorer
0 Kudos

You could also have this problem , if you are sending a bunch of idocs and the A209 could come in a subsequent idoc. Did you apply 961323 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

DV,

Hi. I think Sudhakar suggestion is the best way forward.

....Send the 'P' with eval path 'P-S-O'

This will eliminate all other entries from the IDOC. That way you can analyse the data in the IDOC (Tcode WE02), and ensure your P relationship is being transfered.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you both Sudhakar and Rob. Issue got solved with the evaluation path.

Cheers,

DV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I am having problems upgrading from SRM 3.0 to 5.0. Since installing SRM 3.0 initially I have always had problems with the distribution, synchronization and repair. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. One useful transaction to review your org objects and relationships is RE_RHRHAZ00. Select CP and provide an object id.