cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default tablespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

after making DB reorganization in BW according to the SAP notes(541538, 821687, 646681), I eliminate tablespace PSAPBWD, when creating a new data source in the system, throw error informing that does not exist this tablespace, the system tries to create table partition in this tablespace. Exists any configuration in SAP that specifies that tablaspace is the default for the creation of objects?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hernando,

now you should use brspace to reorganize the newly created objects away from the unwanted tablespace.

After this is done, make sure you replace all the references to it in the internal tables.

If this is also done, drop the tablespace again. It should work then.

KR Lars

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hernando,

you might check the DDSTORAGE table if there are still references to the old Tablespace.

Also have a look into the TAORA/IAORA tables.

You may also want to check note

#<a href="https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=666061&_NLANG=E">666061</a> FAQ: Database objects, segments and extents

KR Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

at this moment already are entrances in table DDSTORAGE since tablespace I am created again by error message that the system generate and I can't make data sources.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

at this moment already are entrances in table DDSTORAGE since tablespace was created again by error message that the system generate and I can't make data sources.

thanks