cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor code missing in SC from Internal catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue while creating shopping cart from a perticular Internal catalog.

I have selected 4 catalogs items from the Internal catalog. while After ordered the SC the system created a Purchase requisition in the backend R/3 instead creation of the PO and the vendor code disappear. Though the vendor was there in the item present in internal catalog. Also in the R/3 side.

Also checked in R/3 No default Pay point is set for the vendor.

Can you please help me why did this occur? Where might be going wrong with this?

Thanks a lot in advance...

it is very urgent, i am not able to get the simulate how the vendor disappear.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think, you might have selected 'Always Purchase requisition' for the follow-on documents to be created in the backend system.

Path: SPRO-SRM-SRM server-cross application basic settings-define objects in backend system (here, check for Ext proc column)

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

Thanks for the suggestion. But i checked that in the settiing all are having PO if the item data are completed. Also checked that the item data were completed in the SC.

Hence THere might be some thing. else... can you please help...

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Charles,

You can solve your issue by implemeting the badi BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS. You can have a clear information on how to implement this badi by reading the badi def documentation.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for suggestion but this is not a common issue in my system.... Every time the PO is created in backend. But in a perticular case the vendor is missed from the SC which has created from an Internal catalog.

I am not able to find the reason...how this occured Can you please provide me some possibility and where can i check? Also the vendor is not blocked both in R/3 and SRM.

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First Check whether the vendor is specified for that catalog in the SPRO config settings and also you can check the data that was transferring from the catalog to the SC by implementing the badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER.

Let me know still you are facing the issue.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mani...

Checked SPRO setting....it is OK. Also I have already implemented the badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER.

Every time i create SC the partner function for vendor comes with in BBP_PD. but In this case the partner function for vendor did not appear.rest all appear hence PR is created in the backend. As I have told before this is internal catalog the partner function should appear.

Next time when i tried to create SC with the same item without any changes in my system. The vendor got determined.

No now my confusion is why that perticular time the vendor got disappearred... I checked all the details but the only vendor got diappear at that time. Now i want to know the reason as the PR is already created in the Backend.

thanks in advance for help..