cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS import check errors - integrate conflict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am facing errors when I do the import check for the ESS source patch.

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/skl/confirmation/Confirmation.wdcontroller

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/skl/confirmation/Confirmation.wdcontroller.xlf

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/cfg/_comp/src/_pcd/fpmviews_0_cd25f497ff392fad4592bc42e7d7b580/fpmviews_0.ept

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/cfg/_comp/src/_pcd/fpmviews_0_cd25f497ff392fad4592bc42e7d7b580/fpmviews_0.xlf

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/cfg/_comp/src/_pcd/skillsapplication_7b1a5642a463464d9f6b688af449d38f/skillsapplication.ept

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/ess/skl/cfg/_comp/src/_pcd/skillsapplication_7b1a5642a463464d9f6b688af449d38f/skillsapplication.xlf

Info:Check for conflicts in ADIHCM/sap.com_SAP_ESS/dev/inactive

SAP has asked to resolve these conflicts before I do the ESS import. Can any one shed some light as how to resolve this conflicts???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks to both of you. It was my mistake i guess. The import check shows what the problems might be. The problems have not yet been generated hence i was not able to see them and therefore unable to resolve them.

regards

Sam

Jordan_Stanchev
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can see the official procedure in this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/11/25434988b762468b22509e0a0d2147/frameset.htm">documentation</a> too.

Regards, Jordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NWDS:

- Switch to the Development Configurations perspective.

- Open the Integration Conflicts view (Window -> Show View -> Design Time Repository -> Integration Conflicts).

- Make sure you've selected the correct Development Configuration.

You should now see a conflict listed for your inactive workspace. Resolve this conflict and Check-in the resulting activity. Activating this activity should eliminate the conflict (if present) in the active workspace.