cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created a webservice and i wanted to test that using XML SPY, but when i say Send SOAP Request I am getting an error,so i tried giving the URL in the browser and I got this msg:

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/aii/30_VAL_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#14 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

I think this is what is expected, but still I am unable to test that.. so,can someone pls help me with this.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me the WSDL you have genarated is wrong and you can use SOAPSONAR for testing the SOAP messages better way...and resolving the problem

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies..

I am getting the following error for the response, in the Message Monitoring.

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'machine' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR: Column 'key' does not exist in table 'machine'

Can someone send some information abt the Synchronous JDBC reciever update statement. I think I got that structure wrong(I am guessing).

thank you

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is because of invalid xml document. So check the validity of the xml message ie. after first mapping i.e Req mapping.

For this you can refer this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also this blog may help you-/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Moorthy, I have corrected that and it is workin fine now. Full points to you

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Hope you have given correct information for URL , message service etc.

Also just cross check with Adapter configuration - SOAP Sender- SAP Note 856597

Also you can make use of SOAP client to do the same

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not using module processor.

thank you

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) check the RWB, component monitoring, your soap sender adapter.

2)The Integration Server SOAP inbound channel url has to be

http://<serverhost>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=<party>:<ServiceName>:<Channel Name>,

where ServiceName is the sender Service name, and Channel Name is the SOAP Sender communication channel Name.

Check this weblog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/29/service-enable-your-sap-application-component

3) Try to avoid this one http://was:5<sysnr>00/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using module processor, If so check out the java code and deployed proparly with all supporting files.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss