cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Creation of Receiver Determination Step.

In the Configuration Inbound interfaces, I am unable to view my Inbound Interface Name and NameSpace. Please let me know what to do.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am creating Receiver Determination,I had specified Service, But when I am trying to specify Interface/Namespace I did,'t find the one which I created. I had specified manually Interface/Namespace.

After that In Configuration Receivers tab, I specifed the Service.

Also specified Interface Name and Namespace.

when I check, I am getting the below error message

nternal error: Unable to identify object type Message Interface IB_MessIntf_FileRec_02 | http://matmas.com/matmas (BuSysContext "Devsys")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me.

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

First of all did you create Interface Mapping -:)

Check if you have given the interface mappings in the interface determination. This should get reflected in the receiver determination. Also, Check if you have given the right interfaces wherever necessary...inbound, outbound, etc.

Make sure in repository there is an active interface mapping for the inbound interface.

Regards.

Praveen

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are working with Idocs.

Try these:

1) Do a complete cache refresh

2) Delete metadata from IDX2 and again re-import that.

Regards

Suraj

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have activated all the integrtaion repository objects in the repository like namespace, interfaces etc.

Also do the cache refresh in the integrtaion builder->Admintsration->Cache Overvieriew and do complete cache refresh.

So your Sender Business Service and Reciever business services are created as business system in the SLD right ?

If so , try to re-import these business systems into directory and check this.

REgards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not using Business service. I am trying to add my Inbound interface but I get error message Object not found.

I am using Business System created in the SLD.

I had already refreshed the cache.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your Reciever Business Service ?

Is it Business System created in the SLD ? If not, if you are using Business Service created in the Integration Directory, then open business service in the directory and go to Sender and Receiver tab and add your Outbound and inbound message interfaces explcitly and save it.

Then check it .

Also refresh the cache - go to Envrionment->SLD cache refresh.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

are you suing a business service?

if so did you add the inbound interface

to your business service in integration directory ?

assign the interface to your business service and

then continue

Regards,

michal