cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver aggrement??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could some one give me technical reason on why BPM doesn't need a receiver aggrement?

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because BPM is running INSIDE XI (cf. BPE of IS) and there is NO exchange with the oustside of XI. Thus receiver agreement is not needed. Your BPM will be used internally by XI, first like a receiver and then like a sender.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

But then why do i need a sender agreement for anything going out of BPM??? But I dont need a receiver agreement for something coming in BPM??

Ashish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not doing any sender agreement also for BPM.

Just go thru this blog-

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Also note that Sender Agreement is required if you are sending data into XI. Else it is not required. If you are sending data from BPM then it is not required as there is no communication channel assoicated to it.

<i>But then why do i need a sender agreement for anything going out of BPM???</i>

>>>I think some confusion in this case. to trigger an BPM , you need to receive the message right ? For that some system system should send the data into XI. Now there is a requirement of Outbound Message interface, hence you need to sender agreement to put the message into XI

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a picture....

+-------------------+ 
                 +        XI         +
                 +-------------------+
                 +                   +
             1   +    1              +
 Outside_1  ---> +   -->  BPM        +
                 +         |         +
                 +         | 2       +
                 +         V      3  +   3
                 +        BPM    --> +  --> Outside_2
                 +-------------------+

As you can see BPM is inside XI, thus Receiver Agreement and sender agreement is not needed. You will have that in your config (ID):

Step 1: Sender   = Outside_1  with a sender agreement (except for IDOc and HTTP)
        Receiver = BPM

Step 2: Sender   = BPM   
        REceiver = BPM
This step is <u>automaticly</u> done by SAP, and does not appeared in your config.

Srep 3: Sender   = BPM 
        REceiver = Outside_2 with a receiver agreement 

Thus finally you just have two steps (1 and 3)

Hope thus help you.

Mickael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Reciever agreement is for binding the message with Communication channel .A s there is no communication channel for the IntegratioN process, Reciever agreement is not required.

collaboration agreement is for Outbound and Inbound Message Interfaces.

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as there's no adapter that sends messages to the BPM

Regards,

michal