cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acess ESS-Who's Who PZ01 via Direct ITS URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to have a url that will access the tx PZ01 for ESS-Who's Who. My tx is as follows :

http://w3bsits003.techsemi.com.sg:9111/scripts/wgate/pz01/!?&;client=121&language=en&accessibility=0&login=xtec2169&~password=test

But I keep getting a error saying :

Employee Self-Service could not be started. Please contact the administrator responsible.

Error Message: User XTEC2169 does not exist in this period

This is really weird.

Do hope for anyone assistance...

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You're using an ESS-Service which means that you've to be connected to an employee. Your error message occurs when your user-id is not linked to an employee.

To do so you've got to maintain infotype 105 with subtype 0001 (use tx pa30).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vinzenz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are u able to login with this id otherwise. I mean straigt way into R/3 or ESS.? if not then check with ur basis person. whether this user exist or not.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I am able to login with this id.

I found the solution ->

The userid, xtec2169 must be found in tx pa30 in the HR.

System userid, xtec2169 is not found in tx pa30 so it cannot start the ESS service. I am trying to launch the ITS URL without having to use a employee's userid. How do I do it? This is difficult.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Yes . you can maintain the employee in infotype 1 using PA30.that will solve your problem.

but how will you login without user id?

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I am thinking of using a dummy login id. There would be no employee tied to this dummy login id in infotype 15. Is this possible...?

Do hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mike Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Without employee i don't think its possible .

but one thing i am thinking of making copy of PZ01 and changing the service according to your requirement.

and then calling that service instead of standard service.

Regards

naresh