cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error At BPM at Synchronous Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to every one,

I am working in a scinario where a IDOC is received in the XI, then i need to map it with an RFC which is synchronous and the response what i am getting form it i need to call another RFC call in another Business System and the Responses of both this RFC's i need to Create a IDOC..

I am have Designed and Configured and when i have started monitoring my XML messages i can see the Idoc is coming in to the XI and its is requesting the Response form the RFC...the mapping is completed fine in the Graphical View but the response is not coming back

and i am using the RFC and IDOC though Usage Dependencies

Is this makes any problem?

Thanks in advance

Amaresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined Async Abastact interfaces at the BPM...

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Configured RFC as Synchronous and i have checked the RFC Request and response in XI and even in R/3 nd its working fine

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check if you have defined a abstract interface for the RFC response in the BPM.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Data is not huge

Amaresh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have configured RFC as a Synchronous communication.

Also did you check is the RFC is updated and giving the Response back to XI check this in R./3 . also check tRFC communication in transaction SM58 in R/3.

Assuming you have Req and Resp(Import and Export parameters) structure in RFC . Also check the RFC progam etc.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response,

Actully its stucking after the mapping of the first RFC ...Its says the mapping completed . but is showing the error at the response...i cheaked at the IR the mapping is fine and Interface mapping is also fine and i have tested it also ...

Amaresh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Is the Data is huge ?

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check in SXMB_MONI_BPE the point where the BPM is stuck exactly. There might be a missing config in the Integration Directory.

Regards

Vijaya