cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Activating proxy via SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently having as issue trying to activate the external requirements proxy via SPROXY.

I regenerated the proxy and save the proxy. When I attempt to activate the proxy I get the following error message: "The used object, STRU PRXCTRL, is not visable."

Upon looking at the error message it talks about how this development object (STRU PRXCTRL) is not contained in a interface but the Package Check as Server indicatior is checked for the appropriate main package. I looked at package BBP_AI (interface) and this is not checked.

I also looked at the package (SAI_GLOBAL) associated with structure PRXCTRL and it does not have the indicator checked.

Has anyone run into this before or have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bill Davis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this thread may help you -Regd. Packag etc

REgards,

moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

did you do the package declaration properly?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/f49b21674e8c44940bb3beafd83d5c/content.htm

as per: Use Declaration section in the above doc ?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Actually, I am new to this and did not declare a package at all. This is a standard proxy interface. The mapping of CUF fields (user-defined) had been done in XI and I was under the impression that I needed to regenerate and activate the proxy.

I did not know that I needed to create a package for this at the time.

Thank you for the help I will use the information you have given me

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

no problem, I did the same mistake

when I created my first proxy

for regeneration:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d4/255c3cf311070ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>