cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-IDI Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to update results into SAP system, of inspection done in a subsystem (external to SAP).

I am using the RFC QIRF_GET_ORIGINAL_VALUES2.

If I update all individual readings will SAP system will calculations at the Sample level and characteristic level automatically?

I am not able to create the test data - a lot having inspection of an operation through a subsystem.

Can anybody help me by providing this information?

Thanks

Milind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Milind,

if the inspection plan requires to upload original values, then it calculates the needed mean values automatically.

For inspection lots <i>without</i> inspection points, there is a template contained in IDES systems. If you have access to our hosted systems through the Developer Package, then there's also a complete template containing inspection points.

You can create a sample lot based on the material QM_IDI_01_QM0000. I will send you some more details via email.

Regards,

Christoph Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a problem with sending the commit after getting the inspection requirements. The SAP records never get locked.

The process is pretty simple. Am I missing something?

Is there a difference if have or not inspection points?

Regards,

Dan

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

as far as I know the locking mechanism only works with InspLots <i>without</i> InspPoints. You cannot lock single InspPoints.

Bye,

Christoph