cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc extension related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a standard idoc type extended with a custom segment. I have mentioned the same in the corresponding partner profile(idoc type and the extension).

When I tried to import the meta data for this idoc in XI, it is taking it as ZXXXXX, instead of the standard idoc name. The incoming idoc is showing as a standard idoc with custom segments in it. But internally, what we have is of ZXXXX. Due to this i am getting errors.

Could anyone let me know how to import the idoc data with the standard SAP name and with custome segments in it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know are you adding or ignoring the fields.

once you change the standard one it will have the Z name.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As far as I know, everything you customize can not keep the standard name, otherwise it would be confusing. Therefore, you have to give a name to your customized Idoc (Zxxxx is a good choice)

Best regards,

Guislain

Message was edited by: Guislain Libessart

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am receiving the idoc, it is showing as as standard idoc type and it contains the custom segments added. But in our XI, when i am selecting standard idoc type and its enhancement, i am getting the idoc structure as ZXXX. Hence the incoming idoc is resulting in an error.

thanks,

Raja