Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with proxy in Runtime Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

After migrating from XI DEV to XI TST, I`ve found the following problem:

I can`t see my Abap proxy in runtime workbench.

I mean, In Component Monitoring (RWB), I can`t see my R3_BACKEND proxy under Integration Engines.

The same happens with Message Monitoring, there is no proxy under 'Message from Component'.

I`ve run RZ70, SLDCHECK, I`ve checked SLDAPICUST, LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI and everything is ok.

Furthermore, I can`t see the Adapter Monitoring. I mean:

In RWB > Component Monitoring > Adapter Engine xxxxx > Adapter Monitoring, only JPR is displayed.

Where are the others adapters????

Apparently, all my scenarios is going right, proxy scenario included.

Is the first problem related to the second problem?

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

1) Cross check the below :

a)Ensure that the required JDK is being used in the client system

b)Try clearing the Web Start cache and try downloading again.

c)Start>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences>Advanced>Clear Folder

2) XI TST Check whethere you have enough TABLE space.

3)Refresh the Cache :

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

And also try this :

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (0)