Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting the Systems while clicking "Select Data Services"

baskaran00
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After connecting the portal server and when I click the "Select Data Services" in the Model menu, list of systems available in the portal should be available in the system menu. But I'm not getting the available system in the menu.

In the menu "Select System..." alone is coming.

Can anyone resolve it.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

another thing you need to check is The security zone components of visual composer under medium safety zone.

they should allow ‘end user’ permissions to VCRole.

the relevant components are :

ara:/security/sap.com/NetWeaver.Portal/medium_safety/com.sap.vc.mmcompiler

ara:/security/sap.com/NetWeaver.Portal/medium_safety/com.sap.visualcomposer

ara:/security/sap.com/NetWeaver.Portal/medium_safety/com.sap.visualcomposer.portalconnector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amir,

I added the VCrole and gave the 'end user' permissions.

This didn't change anything.

I don't think the problem is in the permissions. I'm super-admin in the portal.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error and a workaround. Just change compiler from Flex to htmlB or back and you can select the systems. Change back to the right value before compile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the permissions of security zone

System Administration -> Permissions ->

sap.com/NetWeaver.Portal/medium_safety/com.sap.visualcomposer.portalconnector/components/Dispatcher

The VC role should have end user permission there. This is required for SPS9 and above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gave VCrole permissions as described, but I can still only see the systems when I select the Flex compiler

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

From this I understand that you only see systems when you choose the flex compiler? What other compiler are you using when you do not see the systems. What type of systems are these.

Jarrod Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jarrod,

I use the web dynpro compiler to deploy the iviews/pages

But when I create VC apps I must select the flex compiler to see the systems cq select the bapi's

The systems I see are the aliasses from my portal systemlandscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Visual Composer in the Main Menu select Tools -> Options -> Compiler. In the Compiler tab where you can choose the runtime, there is a checkbox called "Mask unsupported features". Disbale this checkbox and you should be able to see all systems.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that solved it !