cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.net.UnknownHostException: pwdf3102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After creating my Webdynpro Form , When i try to run my application , I'm getting this exception

Initial Exception :java.net.UnknownHostException: pwdf3102

Detail Exception shows: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to UPDATEDATAINPDF......

Please suggest me some solution on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The username / password for accessing the Adobe web service is not configured properly.

Refer to the Configuration guide pp. 12-15.

And chage the host also once again.

This might helps.

Thanks,

Lohi.

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I have exactly this error. Can you please tell me where to find this configuration guide.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Guides can be found under http://service.sap.com/adobe > Media Library > Documentation

Indeed, you have to change the host and username/pass in the Visual Admin.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting the same error. I am getting the response for the 'AdobeDocumentServices' test (WSDL). I checked the security provider in Visual administrator for the security role mapping. Still when I use the interactive form as a callable object, I am getting the error. Any help is appreciated.

Muthu

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu

After installation and after you've done the things from the "Getting started" section of the installation guide you should do this:

Log on to the Visual Administrator

Browse to the node Server …> Services > Web Services Security

In the Runtime tab go to Web Services Clients > tcwdpdfobject > com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy*ConfigPort_Document.

Change the URL. Instead of “pwdf3102” insert “localhost” or your servers IP-address. The complete URL should be like this: http://localhost:50100/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document

From the Authentication list, select BASIC

In the username enter ADSUSER

In the password enter the master password you entered during the installation

Save the changes.

Browse to the node Server …> Services > Deploy

-Choose the button Application

-Choose sap.com/tcwdpdfobject

-Choose “Stop Application”

-Choose “Start Application”

Start a browser and open http://localhost:50100

Go to the User Management and logon with Administrator and the password you chose first time you started the Visual Administrator (I assume you already visited the Visual Administrator before - to install the credential for Adobe Document Services as described in the "Getting started" section).

Enter ADS* in the input field and press the start button.

Click on the line with the ADSUSER to open the detail view at the bottom.

Press the change button.

Enter a last name for this user, change the Security concept from Standard to Technical user and save the changes.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already configured ADS and checked the test connection too

Still i'm having this expection.