cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data protection in test system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A question that I suppose that most of you have seen before...

We've external developers and consultants that access our SAP development and test systems everyday. Normally they are not allowed to work in our production system due security constraints. The problem is that our test system is an homogeneous copy of our production, so access to the test system is also a security threat.

Is there any way to add enough noise to the test system to not show real data and still be functional ? Of course it must be a repeatable process because we refresh the test database every month.

Is there any solution/software about this ??

Regards,

Joan B. Altadill

CELSA SAP Admin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Joan

You may want to consider the excellent product DSM/ERP from EPI-USE Systems <i>: Data Sync Manager/ERP is a modular product that enables the transfer and integration of Human Resources, Accounting and Logistics data between R/3 systems within a SAP system landscape</i> : <a href="http://www.epiuse.co.uk/products/datasyncmanagererp">www.epiuse.co.uk/products/datasyncmanagererp</a>

Regards

Jan

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joan,

Although I have never used it, the product that tends to come up regarding this issue is InfoShuttle from Gamma Enterprise Technologies. Again, as I have never used it, Caveat Emptor.

Regards,

Rob