cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart: XI Interface

0 Kudos

Hi to all,

in a SRM (SRM 5.0) project, we have to create a shopping cart from some external systems (Non-SAP).

For this reason, we want to use the XI Message Interface "PurchaseRequestRequest_In", which belongs to

pre-delivered XI-Content for SAP SRM 5.0 using SRM Server 5.5.

Unfortunately, we haven't any idea about the sense of the fields and attributes in the XML-Structure.

For example, there are attributes named "schemeID", "schemeAgencyID" and so on, this attributes are checked in SRM, but we don't know what values are expected.

We searched for documentation at SAP Help, SAP Marketplace, and SDN, without any success.

Has someone already used this interface or has some documentation about it?

Any answer is highly welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg & Matthias,

please check this link http://help.sap.com/esoa_docu_print/srm/55/Docu_ES_SRM_55_EN.pdf In this official SAP Help document you can get any information. I believe it helps.

Good luck.

Bstrg. Peter

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I can't help answering your question, yet the task you are on about is also interesting for us. We also deal with some None-SAP applications which create shopping carts. Still we don't have XI running but shall upgrade our SRM to SRM 5.0.

I can imagine that there might be ways to create sc from external esp. with XI. There are BAPIs and FM available. Still I wonder, what to do if within SRM errors happen and a sc cannnot be pushed on to the backend system. Errors might happen for various reasons (wrong G/L accounts, cost center without budget...).

So overall, I wonder if such an automatic solution delivers 100% secure processes... secure in terms of none-erraneous processes.

So right now we're focusing on manual file-imports via BSP (Business Server Pages), yet we get requirements for such automatic processes.

If you get on implementing your XI scenario I'd like to get information on how everything works fine or not...

cheers and good luck, matthias