cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTEGRATION SERVER NOT CONFIGURED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

we have installed PI 7.0 ,but my integration server is not configured.when i was creating my business system the related integration server should assigned right..but i'm not able to see my integration server , it showing the option has none. how to configure it....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a business system for PI/XI by following post installation steps from install guide.

Rgds,

Chemmanz

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured integration server through SXMB_ADM but i'm getting error ....

Current Configuration (local):

Role of Business System: Integration Server

Client 300 is Integration Server

Corresponding Integration Server: http://xxx:yyy/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

System Landscape:

Errors:No access to system landscape at present

Comparison of Current Configuration with System Landscape

Regds,

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Sorry for the delay in responding back...had a GoLive at hand.

Seems like you are still unable to connect to your SLD. I assume all the RFC destinations are in place and working. I had emailed you the steps to configure the SLD especially use Transaction RZ70 and start the data collection after providing the details.

If u need more details on this then check your mail, I shall send you details of the RZ70 configurations. Hope there are no more issues at your side.

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank you for all...

I have created all the Connections..I have created BS with role IS....

but now i'm facing problem in RWB...

ERROR: STATUS HTTP Response Code 403 forbidden....

Thanks & Regards,

vasanth kumar.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For http 403 errors in the RWb, it may be because of user role problems.

Refer SAP note- 796726 ,517484

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi preetha,

when i'm creating RFC Destination for AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER & AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER

ERROR:

Connection Error

Error when opening an RFC connection

ERROR: program AI_RUNTIME_C06 not registered

DETAIL: TP AI_RUNTIME_C06 not registered

COMPONENT: SAP-Gateway

COUNTER: 11127

MODULE: gwr3cpic.c

LINE: 1684

RETURN CODE: 679

SUBRC: 0

RELEASE: 700

TIME: Thu Oct 26 15:27:51 2006

VERSION: 2

I'm working On client 300,I set the business system role as INTEGRATION SERVER & HTTP path ://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry..

Is it correct?

here is my ID:vasanthkumar27@indiatimes.com

Regds,

vasanth.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do a complete post installation configuration. In the RFC destination should work you need to login into Visual Admin and register the programs AI_RUNTIME_SysID, SAPSLDAPI_sysID, LCRSAPRFC_SYSid.

Go to service.sap.com and get the post installation config guide for XI 3.0 and do the same. That whould solve your problem.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check on this URL for all the configuration required:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Sorry for not replying earlier was stuck up with my work. However, yes you are correct regarding:

business system role as INTEGRATION SERVER & HTTP path ://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry..

Are you still facing issues with AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER & AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER RFC Destinations?

What is the exact issue you are facing with RWB?

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasanth,

For resolving the issue with AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER & AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER RFC Destinations. Please make the corresponding Program Id in the Visual Administrator.

Cluster->Server->Services->JCo RFC Provider-> Runtime Tab.

As done for RFC destinations: LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetha,

Thank you,

I have created SLDSAPAPI & LCRSAPRFC connections.... I had checked transaction SLDCHECK connection created successfully...but business system is missing...

Still i need to maintain the HTTP Connection for Integration_Directory_HMI & TCP/IP for AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER right..

How to Configure Integration Server..because in my system it is showing RELATED INTEGRATION SERVER option has none ...

regds,

vasanth.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Are you sure a Technical System & Business System was defined for XI in the SLD. Also while defining it check if it this defined as Integration Server and not asApplication System. Go to SXMB_ADM and check if the Integration Server is configured if not give the pipeline URL or you can take it from SLD. For more details check POst Installation config guide... you can check the guide for XI 3.0.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Please try creating a Business System for your XI Server and set the Business System Role as Integration Server. Also, set the Pipeline URL.

Then try creating other Business Systems and check if you can now see the Integration Server.

Also, provide your email address, I have a document on SLD configuration which will further help you.

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create RFC destinations of type T

with <u>LCRSAPRFC</u> & <u>SAPSLDAPI</u> but it shows error in communication....could any one can guide from scratch....

Error Details ERROR: program LCRSAPRFC_UNICODE not registered

regds,

vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasanth,

1. The program ID in the RFC engine settings is case-sensitive.

2. This program ID must correspond to a program ID specified in the RFC engine settings of the SAP J2EE Engine on the Integration Server host (chk this).

3. If you work with patch level 8 or above, see the documentation Configuring the Connection of the SAP Web AS to the SAP J2EE Engine, which is available on SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/security under Security in Detail &#8594; Hot Topic: J2EE.

4. Business system - unicode?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

After you create the RFC Destination using SM59 for LCRSAPRFC perform the following steps to maintain the J2EE Connection Parameters for LCRSAPRFC:

1. Start your Visual Administrator on your Integration Server by executing the file go from within the directory: .../usr/sap/<systemid>/DVEBMGS<instance_number>/j2ee/admin.

2. Choose Cluster-> Server-> Services-> JCo RFC provider

3. Under RFC destination specify the following:

Program ID: LCRSAPRFC_UNICODE

You can reuse this program ID for all Unicode business systems. The Program name is case sensitive.

Gateway Host: <Integration Server host>

Gateway Service: <Integration Server gateway service>

Number of process: 3

4. Under Repository specify the following:

Application Server: <Integration Server host>

System number: <Integration Server system number>

Client: <client where the Integration Server is defined>

User: SAPJSF (defined during installation)

Password: ask system administrator

Unicode: activate

5. Choose Set.

The same steps need to be done for SAPSLDAPI.

The detailed steps are given in: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0b/8512417301ee6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Once LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI RFC destinations are in place and are tested OK, use transaction sldcheck to test whether the connection to the SLD is available.

Regards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

Check these links for the detailed steps:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0b/8512417301ee6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0b/8512417301ee6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope this helps. Reward points if this is helpful.

Rewards,

Preetha Rethinam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the Post Intstallation steps and Configuration guide.

The Business system needs to be configured then which makes one of the XI client as the XI Integration engine.

Regards

Vijaya