cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of 'Orphaned' DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a problem deleting one of our DCs from DTR. Some of the files of this DC are being shown as checked out by one of our developers. We checked his workspace, but couldn't find any checked out files for this DC. To be more certain, we again tried checking-in the src folder itself. But even after this, the files are still being shown as checked out by him. Could anyone please help me in deleting this DC ?

Thanking you in advance.

Warm Regards,

Nibu Wilson.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the DTR WebUI Activity Search report to find this developer's activities. Once you've found it, use the topright combobox to revert it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your reply.

But unfortunately I couldn't use your solution as the JDI server doesn't show any of the activities for this developer prior to the last month. (I really wonder why as this developer has been using the JDI server for the last 1 year).

Would there be any other way to delete this DC ?

Regards,

Nibu Wilson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I am sorry I tried using the CBS webUI for locating the activity earlier. Now I tried using the DTR WebUI, I was able to locate & revert the activity.

Many a thanks to you !!!

For the benefit of others like me, let me put down the exact path of this page :

<---your-dtr/dtr/system-tools/reports/ActivitySearch -> Fill in UserName, select "Opened only" -> Click on the required activitiy -> In the upper right drop-down-box "Quick Links" select "Revert this activity" ->

Regards,

Nibu Wilson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great news! Happy NWDI-ing!

Answers (0)