cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal content Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We recently installed a NW04s SR1(usage type EP) on a iSeries AS400 system.

The portal is missing the content in certain portions of the screen, where it was showing the content earlier. Like for example: In the navigation path "Content Administration" -->"Portal content", the content is missing

from under the "Browse & search" section. This was showing earlier. All

it shows in the browser, at the bottom of the browser "Done, but with errors".

Also the same is the case for "System Administration-->system configuration". There are few more which were showing up earlier and no more show up the content.

We just do not understand, what the actual issue is. Is it something to do with the browser( the version we are using is IE6.0)? or something else to do with AS400's??

our Initial heapsize is 1024 MB and Maxheapsize is 2048 MB for the Server Node..

Thanks

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I just checked what you're saying on our reference system (NW04S SP9) and couldn't find any behaviour like that. At least the places you mentioned were shown correctly. So, I guess if you still encounter the issue, even from another Browser, e.g. on another PC or so, you should open an SAP problem ticket.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I think the problem is intermittent. I was at home(at another PC) and it was not showing the content mentioned earlier in this mail. Now its not showing the content in "User administration-->Identity management"...but showing in the other places, mentioned earlier...

I just do not understand what is happening??

I have already opened a message with SAP. They haven't replied, but am sure will do in sometime...

Thanks

Abhi

Answers (0)