Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while obtaining JCo connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I want to create a JCO Connection I get this error :

Failed to create new JCO client connection WD_FLIGHTLIST_METADATA_DEST:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Error while obtaining JCO connection.

I have found some topic about this problem, but no solution for me.

In the "Adaptive RFC - Troubleshooting Guide", the 2 solutions are :

1. Please run Adaptive RFC within the J2EE engine environment only : how can I do this ?

2. The problem could be that the SLD does not contain logon groups for the R/3 system you refer to via

message server connection : in my creation wizard the logon groups and system name are empty ! Is it normal ?

However in the "Content Management" from Web Dynpro the "SLD connection test" works fine.

I already imported the CR_Content.zip and the cimsap.zip, and executed all installation templates from NW !

What configuration is missing ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go through this link .

it might helps.

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohitha,

I have already read this topic and I follow the step to make a JCO but when I click to the finish button I get this error :

Failed to create new JCO client connection WD_FLIGHTLIST_METADATA_DEST:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Error while obtaining JCO connection.

Must I define 2 default JCO ? For example WD_MODELDATA_DEST and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST to create the others JCOs ?

Regards,

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this link trouble shooting.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f3f93ee7-0c01-0010-2593-d7c...

Point 6 is ur answer.

This might helps you.

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lohi,

I have already read this guide, my questions are :

In your link "Adaptive RFC - Troubleshooting Guide", the 2 solutions are :

1. Please run Adaptive RFC within the J2EE engine environment only : how can I do this ?

2. The problem could be that the SLD does not contain logon groups for the R/3 system you refer to via

message server connection : in my creation wizard the logon groups and system name are empty ! Is it normal ?

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks,

Mathieu