Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Java User in Solution Manager Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus:

I'm installing the Solution manager 4.0, but in the step "Create Java

User" stop the process when this creating the SAPJSF user.

I'm Attachment the log file.

I have copied the directory C:\j2sdk1.4.2_12

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (17)

Answers (17)

Former Member
0 Kudos

greetings

i had the same problem.

im using SUSE SLES 10 (32b) and installing solman 4.0 SR2 NW2004s

i was using j2sdk1.4.2_14 , i downgraded to 1.4.2_12 and worked fine. (i created the user SAPJSF manually but i think it wont be necessary with 1.4.2_12 form the start).

btw, i also renames SecStore.key and SecStore.properties but on "install Java engine" it returned an error which i solved by restoring the files to theyr original names.

Message was edited by:

Joaquim Pereira

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi There,

The step 'Create Java Users' uses jlaunch to execute its tasks. However, according to SAP note 1009962 SUN's JDK version 1.4.2_13 doesn't support jlaunch on Linux x86 and IA64 up until SPS12. So you may want to try using JDK 1.4.2_12.

In order to continue an old installation you have to link the original JDK folder...

1. cd /usr/java

2. mv j2sdk1.4.2_13 j2sdk1.4.2_13_orig

3. ln -s j2sdk1.4.2_12 j2sdk1.4.2_13

Cheers,

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing to JDK 1.4.2_12 was not the solution for me!

I restart the installation with SolMan SR2 instead.

Best regards

Mikael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luis,

i had the same problem.

Have you read and try Thread:

NW2004S Double-Stack installation fails when creating SAPJSF user

threadID=148571

...try to use the IBM JDK. solved the same problem (Linux, Oracle, SAPJSF-creation process) for us....

OR

...set CPIC_MAX_CONV (export CPIC_MAX_CONV=200)...

Best regards,

Nils Kloth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have tried create the user manually, change java versions and environment parameter CPIC_MAX_CONV. Noting works... Is there any other solution?

Can I remove the user check from any xml file that sapinst use?

Best regards

Mikael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had more or less all of the problems described here ... only thing I can say is that it worked once I used JDK 1.4.2_11. Anyhow I actually don't know why as the OS configuration was practically the same as it was when I tried it before. Changing CPIC_MAX_CONV didn't work either. By the way: have you set PATH for the JDK and JAVA_HOME in /etc/profile properly?

@Mikael: open keydb.xml in an editor after the error occurs. [If you're on Linux you should find it somewhere in /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/... I've set up a central instance system so it was in /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/ADA/CENTRAL] Now search for "ERROR". If nothing else went wrong so far there should be only one entry. Change "ERROR" to "OK" and save, then try it again. SAPINST should now skip the first java user and try to create the next one producing another error. Do the same procedure again (also for the third java user). You can bypass the Java user creation that way. Anyhow this won't solve you problem as you need the java users for later installation steps. At least in my case manual creation didn't help.

Cheers,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just finished a seconded installation without errors and guess that it worked in my case after I defined JAVA_HOME and PATH in /etc/profile (added the following lines, use source /etc/profile to reload afterwards):

export PATH=$PATH:<Path to JDK>/bin

export JAVA_HOME=<Path to JDK>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those parameters are automatic set at my system when I install java....

/Mikael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I changed the java verion to 1.2.4_12 and 11. and linked it to the ols java folder.

It does not work. So i will try a new installation.

One question: do you use "unicode" for the SM4 and SLES 9 32Bit ?

Regards

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

First I tried 1.4.2_09 (min. requirement) and 1.4.2_13 --> both didn't work. Tried 1.4.2_11 then - first attempt failed, too. After doing a new Linux installation (SLES) with EXACTLY the same configuration as before ... it worked ... and I have actually no idea why!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the same Problem during the installation in step -> Create Java user.

Have you found a solution for this issue ?

Regards

Mike

former_member189519
Participant
0 Kudos

yeah,

jdk1.4.2_13 replaced with _12 and then works...

but you have to link the 1.4.2_13-directory to the 1.4.2_12 due to absolute pathnames in sapinst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, Unilog-LogicaCMG TMA SAP/HR

I'm having the same problem as you did with Java users. I wanted to create those users outside of sapinst so that I could continue with the rest of installation. Can you help me?

I don't have any gui stuff set up so I'm looking to use an unix level command to add these users.

Thanks a lot.

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is written in SecureStoreInsert.log?

"A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store."?????

Could you please check that the roles were generated for the SAPJSF

user. It can be raised this issue.

If the roles were generated please, when sapinst stop with this error

rename the following two files:

SecStore.key, SecStore.properties

You can find it in 'sys/global/security/data' directory, and

please continue the sapinst with "retry".

If the issue is not solved with this please create a new message, we are mixing in this message different issues and it is difficult to follow the evolution.

Thanks a lot,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create thes 3 users manually, however i have a new error:

Execution of the command "/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_12/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar:/usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar:/usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar:/usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar:/usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib:/oracle/client/10x_32/instantclient/ojdbc14.jar insert -s SLM -f /usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /usr/sap/SLM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key admin/host/SLM slmdemo" finished with return code 2. Output:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.findClass(FileClassLoader.java:691)

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:600)

at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:578)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:79)

ERROR 2007-02-02 09:58:17

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30051 Cannot insert a key value pair into the secure store fails; see output of log file SecureStoreInsert.log:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS

ERROR 2007-02-02 09:58:17

FCO-00011 The step insertAdminDataInSecStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|insertAdminDataInSecStore was executed with status ERROR .

Please Help me !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dolores,

It seems that if I can create those Java users manually and continue with the installation, the rest will go okay.

Could you be kind to give the instructions as to how I can create those 3 Java users manually outside of the Solution Manager installation? I don't have any GUI set up at this point so if you can tell me how I can do that at the unix prompt level, it will be wonderful.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dolores,

Thanks for the quick responds. I'm using 1.4.2_11 as per the note you mentioned. Checked directories and jar files you mentioned and they are all there.

Still getting the same error, CJS-30196 Invalid request.

Thanks for your help.

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

First thing, there is a problem if you are running the installation with JDK 1.4.2_13 Check note:

#716604 Access to Sun J2SE and recommended J2SE options

I not it is not your case Luis.

After check the follownig:

Can you please check the following:

- Does the subdirectory <instdir>/install/lib , plus

<instdir>/install/sharedlib exist ?

- Does the file launcher.jar exist ?

These *.jar archives should have been extracted from the Java-DVD, from

the archive 'J2EEINSTALL.SAR'

It is possible that they did not extract correctly and if they did not

you will need reextract this archive into your installation directory

in order to continue.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the exact same error as the last poster in (almost) the same system configuration. Tried many different version of JDK to no avail. Help, help, help, please!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to install SAP Solution Manager 4.0 SR1 with oracle 10.2.0.2 on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 I got an error In the stage 33 (Create Java users):

Execution of the command "/usr/sap/SLM/DVEBMGS01/exe/jlaunch UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install -c sysnr=01 -c ashost=slmdemo -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code 2. Output:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck

Please can you help me!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We found something here:

go to RZ10 transaction

import profile

modify extended view of default profile

add SAPLOCALHOST with the following value: IP of the server.

stop install

restart DB+SAP

start install.

You can patch kernel too, this problem seems to be linked to a value in the kernel : the timeout for hostname resolution is 5 seconds.

We created the user sapjsf manualy and assigned the Role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO but we don't think it was necessary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the log:

INFO 2006-10-24 20:19:57

Execute step createJSF of component |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0.

INFO 2006-10-24 20:19:58

Creating file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/UserCheck.jlaunch.

Creating file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/UserCheck.log.

Output of /usr/sap/SOL/DVEBMGS01/exe/jlaunch UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install -c sysnr=01 -c ashost=aerobctestrh -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message is written to the logfile /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/UserCheck.log.

WARNING 2006-10-24 20:23:43

Execution of the command "/usr/sap/SOL/DVEBMGS01/exe/jlaunch UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install -c sysnr=01 -c ashost=aerobctestrh -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code 4.

Output: Oct 24, 2006 8:20:09 PM

Info: User management tool (com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck) called for action "checkCreate"Oct 24, 2006 8:20:09 PM

Info: Connected to backend system SOL client 001 as user DDICOct 24, 2006 8:20:09 PM

Info: Called for user SAPJSFOct 24, 2006 8:20:15 PM

Info: Formal password check successfulOct 24, 2006 8:20:15 PM

Info: Will create user SAPJSFOct 24, 2006 8:23:36 PM

Info: Created user SAPJSF of type A with reference user <none>Oct 24, 2006 8:23:37 PM Warning: Error during creation of user SAPJSF. Will remove user again to ensure clean exit stateOct 24, 2006 8:23:43 PM

Error: Exception during execution of the operation [EXCEPTION] com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Invalid request.

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:455)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.execute(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1395)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3917)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.execute(JCO.java:3354)

at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.createUser(UserCheck.java:1876)

at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.main(UserCheck.java:289)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

INFO 2006-10-24 20:23:43

Removing file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/dev_UserCheck.

INFO 2006-10-24 20:23:43

Removing file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/dev_UserCheck.clone.

ERROR 2006-10-24 20:23:43

CJS-30196 Invalid request.

ERROR 2006-10-24 20:23:43

FCO-00011 The step createJSF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have the same problem during the Installation step "Create Java users":

The jlaunch command for user SAPJSF creation finished with return code 4:

Exception during execution of the operation : RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE:Invalid request

I'm on RHEL4/Oracle/Solution Manager 4.0