cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem posting IDOC DEBMAS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not strictly a problem with XI, but I am using XI to post customers in an R/3 system.

The strange thing comes with trying to include bank details, as the idoc insists that I include details for the creation of a new bank record, rather than including the bank number on the customer record. As we already have a list of banks on the system, I should only need country code, bank number, and account number, but I am being asked for the bank name as well.

Hopefully this describes the situation well enough - the segment in question is E1KNBKM.

This is the error I get:

IDoc: 0000000000010011 Status: Application document not posted

Fill all required fields SAPLBANK 0100 BNKA-BANKA

SAPLBANK is the bank record maintenance program, but I really should be seeing a screen from SAPMF02D, if things were working as I might expect.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to check this Idoc individually by testing a similar BAPI.see if you get the same result. Maybe it is possible to send the info without this fields so you'll be able to dissable them in the Idoc structure inside the XI mappings).

Nimrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about the actual scenarios that you are encountering. But you might want to look at the following OSS messages to arrive at some conclusion:

NOTE no: 526981

NOTE no: 494158

Good luck