cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Input Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am developing a simple webdynpro application to retrive customer details. I am using BAPI_CUSTOMER_GETDETAIL2.I have defined 2 views (Start and Result). In start view, I am using an input field to get customer number from the user and i display the customer details in the result view. the input field is binded to the customer number of the view context.Input field is disabled when i run the application and I am unable to enter any values.When i did flight example, it worked fine. am i missing something here?

Thanks

Sujatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have the same problem now.

I tried out many tricks but I can not solve the problem.

It looks like a cardinality problem. What has to be considered

regarding the various possiblities of cardinality .

Regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It is disabled because the node you binded to dosn't have any elements (wdContext.currentInputFieldAttribute returns null)

Recall the example of BAPI_FLIGHT_LIST and pay attantion for the code in the doInit method of the controller. There all the required context elements are created, so you should do exactly the same for you node.

Hope it helps.

Victor.

former_member198228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also check your cardinality property

Regards

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..It worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

it's nice that the SDN community could help you. If you think, your question is answered, mark it as answered and don't forget to reward some points to the helpful answers.

Regards

Stefan