cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Adobe form is not interactive in ABAP WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created an Adobe form with interactive UI elements (text input fields). When simulating these in the Adobe designer, they are all working fine. However, when executing the form embedded in an ABAP WD, the input fields are not active.

When I check the 'enable' check box of the form, a runtime error occurs.

Any assistance on that is highly appreciated.

Rene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

did you integrate the form according to this: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/44/11780a48c9088be10000000a422035/frameset.htm

There's also an example in the system, WDR_TEST_IA_FORMS.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Heidi,

yes I did work according to the help as provided by your link.

However, the example that you refer to does not exist in our WAS 7 based system.

The error message I am getting is:

WebDynpro Exception: ADS: java.lang.Exception: Could not retrieve a password for credential: ReaderRights(200.101).

Regards, Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

seems as if your system is on a low support package...

If you go on to SP10 which should be there shortly, then you can also use ZCI in addition to ACF...

Can you check your ADS configuration? See the relevant section on Adobe integration in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/e86de5008b4d9ae10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Heidi,

there is a problem with the config, hence the descibed error message.

However, even in our support package, it must be possible to make this form interactive.

Regards,

Rene

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Yes, it should be possible. The error suggests there was a problem with the ADS. The ADS generates the pdf that is displayed later on. My suggestion is to investigate into this direction. Perhaps there is a known problem with a certain ADS version and patching the ADS might resolve the error.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this issue been resolved. if it is would like to know what is the solution. I am getting the same error.

Thanks

HA