cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7: Missing roles for PIREPUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

SND-ers,

I have the following problem. Right after installation and performing all post-installation steps for NW04s (SP6) + PI7.0, I get troubles with Integration Repository application when importing software component versions from SLD (HTTP 403 forbidden).

I run exchange profile editor and change PIREPUSER to PISUPER -- after this change import completed successfully (ok, at least list of components was shown So there are should not be an issue with inactive ICF services.

So my question is: what roles / permissions / etc are missing for PIREPUSER created by installation?

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/56/361041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

with a PIREPUSER, he doesnt have the sufficient roles to import Objects from SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

First, thanks for your answer. I check user with SU01 -- role SAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER is assigned.

<i>with a PIREPUSER, he doesnt have the sufficient roles to import Objects from SLD.</i>

Hmmm... But namely this user is used by Integration Repopsitory to perform import.... Where are I should give him permissions? In Visual Administartor / Security Provider? Anywhere else? Could you describe the process?

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

1. I forgot to click on "Assign application roles to user groups" button in Visual Admin / Instance / Services / SLD Data Supplier.

2. For some unknown reason I set PIISUSER for connections in JCo RFC Provider, there should be SAPJSF.

VS

Answers (0)