cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate a Email within a Form in WebDynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to integrate a email within my Form!!!!

I should take the email address as one of the input field in the form and display it in the next view.

Now the email address should work in such a way that in the diaplay view when i click a button the entire enteries of the form should be mailed to my email address which i had entered!!!

Plese solve the problem!!!

Regards,

Pranay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a Java webservice that uses Java Mail to send an email. Call the webservice from your WebDynpro application and that's all.

Kind regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Pranay.

maybe this tutorial will help you. It points out the way Peter suggested, to use an email web service in WebDynpro.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/696f9c90-0201...

best Regards,

rene

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did the tutorial and the webservice send the mail, but I have two problems:

1- After the submit event of the button an Error Message is raised, saying:

"Service call exception; nested exceptions is: java.lang.Exception: Part 'SendEmailResponse' not found in response !"

2- The subject in the mail is:

"Testing Abysal Systems Web Service SendEmail: < teh subject name that I used>"

This is normal ???

Message was edited by: Rodrigo Ariel Giner de la Vega

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyun

The first PDF is about the input and handlings messages. I know how to handle messages, my problem is that this messages is an exception.

And the 2nd one appears to be a older version of this one, because the webservice used doesnt exist.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/696f9c90-0201...

some1 already did this tutorial without any problem ?